We incorporate local history into our programs and exhibits, and focus on giving small historical societies the tools to grow in an ever-changing non-profit landscape. Museology offers program and exhibition design experience to organizations that will increase awareness of local history, create an audience for local history, and cannot be duplicated.
Museology’s objectives are:
- To provide affordable, high-quality professional services to small museums that would otherwise not have access to these cost-prohibitive services
- To use our passion for local history to meet the needs of this large non-profit community
- To work closely with non-profit organizations to develop exhibit and program ideas
- To create lasting partnerships built on teamwork
- To specialize in museums but also serve visitor centers, historical societies, and other organizations of all sizes and missions